Delight in an ever widening array of exquisite cruise ship suites. Discerning travelers will feel right at home in these luxurious accommodations. Those who want to splurge on a special vacation experience are sure to feel like VIPs in these chic and top-of-the-line suites that are more like apartments.
These gorgeous suites compliment your cruise experience – the ultimate grand indulgence. You will never want to leave the ship! Cruise lines continue to deliver exceptional amenity-filled suites that are lavish, spacious and ultra-comfortable with high-end appointments luxury travelers expect. Plush furnishings and high-end décors also come with special privileges. Guests may receive such perks as concierge service including assistance with reserving specialty restaurants, spas and shore excursions. Priority embarkation and disembarkation is another. Butler service will pamper you with everything from unpacking to dry-cleaning and delivery of cocktails and evening canapés.
Enhancing luxury cruising is a popular trend known as a “ship within a ship” experience. This unique concept was first introduced by Norwegian Cruise Line at The Haven. This is an exclusive enclave for suites consisting of private areas including restaurants, lounges and pools on some of its ships. Celebrity Cruises offers special access to a suite-passengers-only restaurant and lounge as part of its “Suite Class” program. Guests may also enjoy such privileges as free dining at specialty restaurants, alcoholic beverages, special private dinners, unlimited internet and best of all, for many – butler service. Other amenities are also complimentary. MSC’s “Yacht Club” boasts such perk as butlers, private spa access, cabanas and pools decks.
Some of the most elegant and luxurious cruise ship suites include:
Azamara Club Cruises: Club World Owner’s Suite 560 Square Feet
Stay in the Club World Owner’s Suite and enter the wonderful world of luxury cruising. Experience the pampering guests have come to expect from Azamara Club Cruises including superb English butler service. Packing and unpacking and more will be done for you, so you can spend your time enjoying your cruise experience to the fullest. This top-of-the-line suite boasts a number of features including:
- Two bedrooms
- A spacious living/dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Huge balconies
- Marble bathrooms with whirlpool tubs, a separate shower and About Rose toiletries
- Plush cotton robes and slippers
- Complimentary dining at Aqualina and Prime C Restaurants
- 24-hour room service
Sip on your favorite pre-dinner cocktail or glass of wine and enjoy the spectacular views from your private veranda while gazing at the stars in this romantic and luxurious setting. This is the way to cruise.
Celebrity Cruises: Reflection Suite 1,636 Square Feet
Enter an oasis of modern luxury – the Reflection Suite on the Celebrity Reflection – which accommodates up to six guests in splendor. Located in a private area at the front of the ship, it is only accessible by guests with a special SeaPass. Enjoy some of the ship’s best panoramic views from its corner location with:
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors on the private veranda where you can melt your cares away in a whirlpool tub
- An all-glass shower extending over the side of the ship that has a switch to block outside viewing
- The luxurious Dream Sleep System
- European-style butler service will make you feel like a VIP with such perks as priority check-in and disembarkation, canapés delivered daily and more
Guests are also granted exclusive access to such private venues as Michael’s Club and Luminae, the restaurant.
Crystal Cruises: Penthouse Suite 1,345 Square Feet
With just four featured on the ultra-luxury 1,070-guest Crystal Serenity, only a few privileged guests will be fortunate enough to call the Crystal Penthouse Suites home during their cruise. The chic accommodations boast:
- A generous and elegantly appointed living room
- A separate dining area with an ocean view
- Italian marble master bathroom with a heated floor
- A guest bathroom
- A den/media room which can also be used as a second bedroom
- An expansive teak verandah
Relax in the high-end Duravit “spa flotation tub and feel like you are floating on air. Dine-in and let your personal butler serve dinner course-by-course in your private sanctuary of refined elegance.
Cunard Line: Grand Duplex Suite 2,249 Square Feet
Feel like royalty when you stay in the sprawling Grand Duplex Suite on the Queen Mary 2. The two lavish duplexes – aptly named Balmoral and Sandringham — are each an extraordinary 2,249-square-feet of luxury – the largest at sea — as well as some of the most spectacular. Luxuriate in two levels of ultra-plush living:
- Two marble bathrooms with separate whirlpool tubs and shower
- A huge balcony overlooking the pool deck
- Relax and be pampered by Cunard’s legendary butler service
- Exclusive access to the famous Queens Grill Lounge; in-suite dining from the Queens Grill menu is also offered
- Art Deco décor, Biedermeier furniture and a frosted-glass staircase
- Complimentary in-room bar, evening canapés and high-end Canyon Ranch toiletries
- Relax in the glass-enclosed solarium boasting a tub and a day bed.
There is dining for six and large windows for unsurpassed viewing. From the priority disembarkation and tender service to the butler packing and unpacking, staying in a luxury suite is extraordinary.
Disney Cruise Line: Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah 1,781 Square Feet
Leave it to the creative brilliance of Disney to design the lavish 1,781-square-foot Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah. Purposefully planned with families in mind:
- Lofty with floor-to-ceiling windows in the living area
- Enjoy watching Disney movies from your comfy couch in the substantial living area
- Private master bedroom
- Two bathrooms
- Luxurious rain shower and two relaxing whirlpools, including one on the verandah
Concierge service will make your dinner arrangements and much more. Your only obligation is to enjoy your cruise and be pampered at every turn.
MSC Cruises: Yacht Club Suites 562 Square Feet
Indulge in your own private sanctuary at sea in the exclusive MSC Yacht Club Suites.
- Situated at the top of the ship
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows
- Fine wood touches and marbled bathrooms.
- Egyptian cotton sheets and a memory foam mattress on the European King-sized bed
- Pillow menu
- Spacious private verandas
- 24-hour butler will pack and unpack for you, serve you high tea and even do your shopping
- Exclusive access to the elegant Top Sail Lounge and the pool deck, with its own private pool, whirlpools and bar
Feel like a celebrity when you stay in the ultra-plush Sophia Loren Suite on the MSC Divina, with a replica of her very own dressing table. Take your private elevator directly to the entrance to the MSC Aurea Spa. Of course, why not treat yourself to an en suite massage. Another perk of being a suite guest is exclusive jewelry-viewing in the grand comfort of your suite. Shore excursions will also be personalized for you.
Norwegian Cruise Line: Three-bedroom Gardens Villas 6,694 Square Feet
Pampering begins the moment you step into your luxurious Three-Bedroom Garden Villa, which can accommodate up to eight guests.
- Special key-card access
- Butler and concierge serve to unpack your luggage
- Sparkling wine, bottled water and fruit on Embarkation Day
- Treats delivered to your door every night
- Private balcony
- Specialty dining delivered to your suite from any restaurant
- 24-hour Room Service
Enjoy your cruise vacation with friends and family in these spacious concierge-served retreats on Dawn Class ships.
Oceania Cruises: Owner’s Suite 2,000 Square Feet
Super-lavish 2,000-square-feet Owner’s Suites span the width of Oceania Cruises’ Marina and Riviera.
- Dramatic foyer with a grand piano
- Spacious living room and dining room
- High-end Ralph Lauren Home furnishings
- Sleep in luxurious comfort on Oceania’s exclusive Prestige Tranquility Bed
- Complimentary in-suite bar and Bulgari toiletries
- Uninterrupted aft views from a complete wall of windows
- Indoor and outdoor whirlpools on the 626-square-foot balcony
- 24-hour butler service
Perks also include exclusive access to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub’s private Spa Terrace, work-out in a private fitness room and priority reservations at restaurants such as Jacques Pépin’s masterpiece, Jacques.
Princess Cruises: Owner’s Suite 705 Square Feet
Christened by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, the Royal Princess offers this luxurious suite. Retreat to your home away from home of enhanced comforts and luxurious amenities.
- Queen-sized bed with pillow-top mattress
- Complimentary mini-bar
- Walk-in closet
- High-end bathroom amenities
- Master bath boasts dual sinks, marble floors and counter tops
- Luxurious appointments
- Separate living room
- 42 in television
- Extra-wide balcony with high-end furnishings
- These corner accommodations have balconies that wrap around two sides of ship
Travel like royalty in these sumptuous surroundings while enjoying the many exclusive amenities for Suite guests.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Regent Suite 3,875 Square Feet
Billed as the most luxurious cruise ship ever built, the 750-passenger Seven Seas Explorer is sure to impress the most discerning travelers when she debuts in July 2016. Her elegant Regent Suite will be 3,875-square-feet – larger than the average house in the U.S. and will overlook the bow.
- Two grand bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Huge living room and two-a-half bathrooms
- Lavish appointments include the finest marble, handcrafted furnishings and rich exotic woods
- A custom-made Steinway Arabesque piano designed by Dakota Jackson
- Private spa retreat, complete with a personal sauna, steam room and treatment area — a cruise ship first
There is more — guests will be able to enjoy the sea air from the outdoor, glass-enclosed sitting area called Vista Garden.
Royal Caribbean: Royal Loft Suite 1,599 Square Feet
Enter the two-level Royal Loft Suite on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas and you will be astounded by its size and splendor. The expansive suite is the line’s crown jewel boasting two bedrooms and a myriad of amenities.
- A Baby Grand piano
- Indoor and outdoor dining in rooms seating eight
- Wet bar
- An 874-square-foot balcony with its own LCD television, entertainment area and Jacuzzi
- Dedicated concierge at your service
Don’t let your friends and family miss out on this unmatched cruise vacation experience. It can also connect to a Crown Loft Suite for additional room accommodating up to ten guests. Bring along your family for a multi-generational cruise vacation.
Seabourn: Wintergarden Suite 1,100 Square Feet
Ensconce yourself in luxury in the Wintergarden Suite. Savvy Seabourn guests will feel completely at home:
- Two generous bedrooms
- Flat-screen TVs
- Wet bar and a dining area for six
- A solarium offers the ideal retreat where you can relax in a whirlpool and on a lounging bed
- Butler service
These gorgeous suites are offered on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest as well as Seabourn Encore debuting in December 2016 and her sister ship, Seabourn Ovation, arriving in spring 2018.
Silversea Cruises: Grand Suite 1,879 Square Feet
Stylish and elegant, the Grand Suite on the ultra-luxury 560-guest Silver Spirit is stunning. Choose either a 1,532-square-foot one-bedroom suite or a 1,879-square-foot two-bedroom suite which includes a 702-square-foot wraparound veranda boasting floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
- Italian marble bathrooms with a separate shower and whirlpool
- Pratesi bed linens
- TV with DVD and satellite reception
- Complimentary butler service
Simply unwind and revel in all of the amenities in your exquisite home away from home.
Viking Ocean Cruises: Owner’s Suite 1,448 Square Feet
Luxurious and well appointed, the Owner’s Suite on the brand new Viking Star boasts a large veranda. Here you can enjoy coffee and croissants in the morning and romantic sunsets at night as you sip your favorite beverage.
- King-size Viking Explorer bed
- Luxury linens
- Cashmere blanket
- Large LCD TV
- Complimentary mini-bar, replenished daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Direct-dial satellite phone
- Complimentary 24-hour Room Service
- Bottle of champagne upon arrival
- Personal safe
- In-suite binoculars
- Dry-cleaning and show shining
Ensconce yourself in luxury on the spectacular new Viking Star as you enjoy a wealth of upscale touches sure to please esteemed travelers.
While staying in these lavish accommodations, also enjoy the finest cuisine, high-end spas, a host of amenities and infinite pampering. Visit spectacular destinations throughout the world and experience for yourself the many delights of an ultra-luxury suite. For those who expect the finest, these suites are for you.
For more information on Luxurious Suites, visit us at LuxuryTravelTeam.com
or call one of our luxury travel experts at 1-800-872-6120